Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Evelyn update

Well, she continues to grow and thus so do I.  She is already expressing her little personality.  She is very active, but will out and out kick anything that creates a new sensation on my belly.  If I wear clothes that have a seam or put some pressure on my belly she will kick it all day long except when I move it off my belly.  If you push her she will kick back.  If something cold touches my belly, she kicks it.  If I lay on my side, she kicks the bed…You get the idea.  Went to the doctor today though, and she seems to be thriving.  She is strong and growing fast.  The doctor is extremely pleased.  21 weeks and counting!

mms_picture

In my boredom, I have been crocheting things for her.  It passes the time and now that I know what she it, it makes me happy to do it!  Here’s a picture of the first blanket I made.

SAM_0029