Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baby Tag!

Questions all about you and your first baby. Tag 5 people when you are finished - be sure to let them know they have been tagged!

1. Were you married at the time? yes

2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? I was VERY excited. I remember being relieved as I was worried it would take a while

3. How old were you? 20

4. How did you find out you were pregnant? home pregnancy test

5. Who did you tell first? We called my mom first.

6. Did you want to find out the sex? yes!

7: Due date? December 12, 2000

8.Did you deliver early or late? 6 weeks early. She was born October 31, 2000

9. Did you have morning sickness? Yes!! I threw up a lot, and a lot of things made me feel sick. A lot of smells bothered me

10. What did you crave? Cheeseburgers. Mexican food!! (REAL mexican food)

11. Who irritated you the most? MY HUSBAND!

12. What was your first child's sex? girl

13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 50

14.Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Yes, I had preeclampsia, developing to eclampsia at the end. It was a pretty big emergency when she was born and she spent 2 weeks in the NICU

15. Where did you give birth? Utah Valley Regional Medical Center in Provo, UT

16. How many hours were you in labor? 24 hours, ending in emergency c-section

17. Who drove you to the hospital? I was already there on hospital bedrest

18. Who watched? My husband

19. Was it natural or c-section? c-section

20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? epidural - They made me to control my blood pressure

21. How much did your child weigh? 3 pounds, 12 ounces

22. Did your child have any complications? she didn't quite have the suck and swallow reflex, so she had to learn how to eat. Also, a little problem with high bilirubin

23. What did you name him/her? Constance Rebekah

24. How old is your first born today? 7 (and 1/2. She likes the 1/2)

25. First words when you saw the first ultrasound? There were none, it was such a miracle!