Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ethan's First Big Boy Bath!! and other news



So the big news this past little while is all about Ethan. He just started crawling like a big boy. He also took his first bath in the bath tub in the big boy seat. I was bathing him in the kitchen, but I don't like it to take a bath so I had to change that! He obviously enjoyed that a lot.


I came home between bus routes the other day and discovered a few things about Ethan that were different. One was his unsteady crawl across the floor, the other was a brand new tooth. His third. He's so big now! :( Here's a little video of his crawl. Sorry the video goes black at the end. I dropped the camara to stop him from spilling the bowl's contents everywhere. Story of my life!



I just started Bus Driving again. I've forgotten how much I love it. Ethan goes to a friend's house for an hour in the morning and two in the afternoon so that I can do it and I think it's good for both of us. He was beginning to get a bit spoiled and I needed to have that thing that is all mine back. I think we are all happy about it. We prayed a lot about it and I just think that the Lord guided it. Shortly after praying about it, the babies I was sitting didn't need me anymore and then I found out that due to the timing, I could still be contracted. That means that I'm still eligible for benefits and get paid through the summer. Also, because I didn't wait until next year, I don't loose my seniority. Pay scale is judged by seniority and also field trips are decided that way. The Lord was looking out for us!


Well, I think that's all our news for this week. I wish I had taken more pictures this week and could post more. I'll leave with some pictures of Ethan with his little girlfriend. Emma came by to visit this week, which made us both so happy.