Tuesday, October 7, 2008

HOLA CHINCHILLA

So, to catch up on life. A friend of mine recently moved away and was getting rid of her chinchilla. I unfortunately gave in to my sweet girls and decided to get the stupid thing. They are very messy. Anyway, the great thing is that Elana fell in love with it and we were able to talk her parents into taking it to her new place. She was picked up Sunday and now the chinchilla is gone. My favorite thing to do was to go squat by it's cage and say "HOLA CHINCHILLA" in a low voice with a spanish accent and for some reason it was scared of that! It would run in it's wheel.

Jason's favorite thing to do was call it "cat food". Elana named the thing snickers, but Jay never called it that. I didn't either. I thought it was funny to call it chinchilla. (pronounced cheen-chee-ya) It really annoyed Elana to call the thing cat food, but it was true. As I was taking the above picture, the below shows what was next to me on the desk!! :)