Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Proud Cub Scout

Kyler Cubs

We recently had a Stake (kind of like a bunch of congregations joined together) Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet (that’s a mouthful).  Kyler was SUPER excited to go.  It was a huge day for him as he had a birthday party at a fun indoor water park and then we went to this banquet for him. He had a blast.  The man overseeing it was FABULOUS and the boys really seemed interested and to have a good time.  Kyler received a few awards and I wish we had an accurate picture or video of him on the stage.  He’s a big ham!  For their skit they did a boy scout jodie. It cracks Kyler up every time. 

Birdie, birdie in the sky

Why’d you drop whitewash in my eye

I’m no sissy I won’t cry

I’m just glad that cows don’t fly.

I wish you could see him sing it.  He can’t even hardly finish the last line without laughing, and anyone who’s heard Kyler laugh knows that it’s definitely contagious!