Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

In the continuing to praise what a wonderful husband I've managed to marry, he made the boys costumes this year. They wanted to be Tron Legacy characters. Kyler wanted to be Rinzler and Ethan wanted to be Sam Flynn. Jason got out the duct tape and went to work! He even got some glow in the dark paint and made them "glow up," in Ethan's words. I thought he did a Great job!





Connie made her own costume. I saw this idea in a magazine at the doctor's office (where I spend way too much of my time) and showed Connie later. She was a paper doll. She took some posterboard and made a skirt, shirt, hair bow and purse. She was so excited. It turned out great. That night we took some blue eyeliner and gave her some "drawn on" eye shadow and some red lips! I put a little mascara on her, which always makes her eyelashes look almost fake they are so beautiful and she looked perfect! I love that her clothes even have tabs on them. She's so creative!