Thursday, February 10, 2011

BOUNCE U!!!

So, while there in GA we found a groupon (my favorite thing!!) for Bounce U in Kennesaw.  It was less than half the entrance price. LOVE THAT!!  They had a lot of really fun things to do, however, it was hard to do them and still look decent so my pictures are a little limited! HA!

bounce 1

This was Ethan’s favorite thing.  The big slide. He must have got down it 200 times.  Over and over and over again.  The funniest thing about it was that he had a really hard time climbing the ladder so he was really slow.  So, he would slide, then start his really slow climb and in the mean time all of the other kids would slide and he’d be only halfway up!  They were good and patient with him though.  Then when it got crowded a “bounce pro” would come over and they started lifting him up and helping him up the ladder to speed things along.  He didn’t care, all he wanted to do was slide. Over and Over and Over!

bounce 2

Isn’t it cute how happy he was.

bounce 3

Connie was a little surprised at how fast it was the first time that we went down it.  She was funny.

CIMG3197

So this is hard to see, but this is me climbing up the spider.  My niece and nephews tagged along and they wanted me to climb this with them over and over.  It is a trampoline with a tall frame over it.  About ever two feet there is a level of an elastic webbing, for about 7 levels.  It was hard to climb.  I would get through 2 levels and then have to lay down and rest a minute.  My niece would be telling me to “COME ON” and I just kept saying, “I’m old!!”.  It was totally worth it though.  So fun!

bounce 5

I finally wore out and sat with my mom watching Ethan go down the slide over and over and over again.  Isn’t my mom cute?!?

bounce 6

Here’s a great shot of the boys and I going down the slide.  We had so much fun!!