Monday, February 7, 2011

More Christmas Trip

Christmas eve was really fun.  Our tradition growing up was that we would have our big meal on Christmas eve and then eat chili all day on Christmas day.  Jason is not opposed to this tradition, so we carry it on.  We got all of our family together on Christmas eve for a few reasons.  One of my sister-in-laws had family coming Christmas day which because of her dad’s job is pretty rare, so we planned around that for her.  She totally deserved it! So we got together and cooked.

eve

I love this picture because I look like my sister and considering most of my life I’ve been considerably heavier than her, it makes me happy that I might be mistaken for her now! Smile

eve 2

I had to taste things to make sure they were made right!

eve 3

My brothers have trampolines and Ethan thoroughly enjoyed them! He wouldn’t leave this one to eat, it resulted in the usual counting to three followed by a stubborn time out stay. Story of my life.

eve 4

Here’s a great picture of the lineup for food. It was yummy.

eve 5

After everything we staged for our family picture so we would have a plan for the day after Christmas when we had one taken.  Everything in my family is goofy.  I like this one better than the real picture I think. So funny.